Thursday, August 1, 2013

The Relaunch

Through life's day to day journey we go through many changes:  Changes that God uses for His glory and for His purposes.  On my own journey with the Lord He has taken me through seasons of intense healing, growth and seeking Him for my place of ministry in His kingdom.  That journey has led me to several blogs with several names, all in the purpose of seeking where my voice fits into His plan.  God's path is never a straight one, it can have many twists and turns and bends in the road, but when we are looking to Him for our direction, we can trust where He leads. 

Commit your path to the Eternal; let Him direct You.  Put Your confidence in Him, and He will follow through with you.  
Psalm 37:5, The Voice

Place Your trust in the Eternal; rely on Him completely; never depend upon your own ideas and inventions.  Give Him the credit for everything you accomplish, and He will smooth out and straighten the road that lies ahead.  
Proverbs 3:5-6, The Voice

Today I relaunch my blog with a new name and a new look.  One thing God has spoken to my heart over and over again is it is not the numbers but it is about the people; it is about those specific hearts that might need to hear my story, or more accurately, God's story which He displayed through my life.  We can hear things many times in many different ways from different people, but sometimes it is that ONE that God uses to change our heart or to bring hope or healing.

This is my journey with God.  My journey of living free.  It is about seeking God first in all I do each and every day.  It is a journey that takes me daily into the pages of scripture, one that leads me to have a passion for women's ministry and Bible study, one that leads me to teach children's Sunday school and one that I use creativity to plan parties, crafts and help make daily life more special.   

This blog will contain all of these things and more.  Come join me on the journey...the journey to  being all God made us to be and make each day count for His kingdom!

Living Free,
Brandee 

No comments:

Post a Comment